At Dayco Systems, we are committed to the communities we serve. We know we wouldn’t be here without our valued customers, and so we want to give back. We’ve done so recently by gifting a local veteran with a new air conditioning system. Here is his story!
“My name is Jim Beilfuss and I served in the US Air Force from ’87 to ’92. While in the service, I broke my back but it was not properly cared for. 13 surgeries later, still trying to deal with it all. Lynn and I have been married for 28 years, with 3 children and 1 happy grand baby! We are loving life here in GA. We moved here 7 years ago to get away from the bitter cold up north. Since being paralyzed, I have been introduced to adaptive sports and now I live to compete in wheelchair softball on Team USA, wheelchair basketball, adaptive golf, throwing the discus, javelin, and shot put in the veteran’s wheelchair games and adaptive CrossFit.
Being paralyzed has come with its downs, like not being able to regulate my body temperature, among other things.
We are so thankful to Bryan Zinn and Dayco’s sincere employees for all they’ve done to help us! The gift of an AC unit and install could not have come at a more crucial time. Thank you for blessing us as a family and for your continued support of the veteran community.”
Dayco Systems community involvement is an important part of our business. We focus on supporting local organizations. Some of those organizations we partner closely with include:
- Mostly Mutts Golf Tournament Hole Sponsorship
- Fifth Annual Children’s Hospital of Atlanta and Superior Plumbing Charity Classic Golf Tournament
- Advocates for Children Food/Supply Drive for Thanksgiving
- Advocates for Children Ducy Derby Sponsorship
- Pope High School in Marietta – Baseball Team Sponsoring Aidan Murphy
- Legacy Park Neighborhood in Kennesaw – Soccer Club Sponsorship